Easy and quick.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté for 1 minute; add sliced tomato and sauté for an additional minute. Set aside.
- In the skillet, add the egg. After a minute, cover until the egg is cooked to your preference. Remove the egg and sprinkle salt and pepper as desired.
- Warm tortillas on a comal or griddle just to soften.
- Place one slice of tomato on top of one tortilla; add the egg and another tortilla and the second slice of tomato. Garnish with cilantro, onion and a slice of jalapeño.
- 2 small corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 T chopped fresh cilantro
- slices seeded jalapeño
- salt and pepper, as desired
- t olive oil
- 1 T diced onion
- 2 slices of tomato
- 1 egg
Total fat: 9 g; Saturated fat: 1.5 g; Trans fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 165 mg; Sodium: 80 mg; Carbohydrates: 31 g; Fiber: 5 g; Sugars: 6 g; Protein: 9 g; Potassium: 184 mg