This is easy and protein rich!
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- avocado, sliced lengthwise into wedges
- 2 slices whole grain/whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 t butter or olive oil (optional)
- Salt and black pepper
- Toast bread and spread with avocado.
- Lay the sliced eggs and tomatoes on top of the toast.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Notes: To cook hard-boiled eggs, place eggs in a saucepan large enough to cover them with water. Keep eggs in a single layer. Cover with water and heat until boiling point. Lower heat to low and cook eggs 12-14 minutes. Transfer eggs to a bowl of cold water. Set aside for 15 minutes and then peel.