This is easy and protein rich!
- Toast bread and spread with avocado.
- Lay the sliced eggs and tomatoes on top of the toast.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Notes: To cook hard-boiled eggs, place eggs in a saucepan large enough to cover them with water. Keep eggs in a single layer. Cover with water and heat until boiling point. Lower heat to low and cook eggs 12-14 minutes. Transfer eggs to a bowl of cold water. Set aside for 15 minutes and then peel.
easy Level | 20 minutes Total time | 230 Calories
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- avocado, sliced lengthwise into wedges
- 2 slices whole grain/whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 t butter or olive oil (optional)
- Salt and black pepper
Total fat: 12 g; Saturated fat: 2.5 g; Trans fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 185 mg; Sodium: 170 mg; Carbohydrates: 16 g; Fiber: 3 g; Sugars: 3 g; Protein: 11 g; Vitamin D: 1 mg; Calcium: 60 mg; Iron: 2 mg; Potassium: 359 mg