This is an easy lunch to prepare ahead of time and take to work.
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- c finely chopped red onion
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 T chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 5-ounce can of tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely diced (optional)
- t salt
- 3 small (4-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- Combine the tomato, onion, celery and cilantro in a bowl. Squeeze the juice of the lime and mix in gently. Add the already drained tuna and blend.
- Add diced jalapeño (optional). Season lightly with salt and sprinkle more lime juice if needed. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Warm corn tortillas in a hot skillet or comal. Divide the tuna salad among three tortillas and roll up.