Fun and healthy!
- Add yogurt and all fruits to a bowl and carefully mix together.
- Serve ½ cup as your dessert.
- Place the orange slices and mint leaves in the bowl as garnish.
- 8 oz nonfat Greek yogurt
- 6 medium strawberries, cut into halves (½ cup)
- c cubed honeydew melon
- c cubed cantaloupe
- 1 small mango, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small papaya, peeled, seeded and cubed (about 1½ cups)
- c cubed and seeded watermelon
- 2 small mandarin oranges, peeled and separated
- 5 mint leaves for garnish
- 2 navel oranges, sliced and seeded for garnish
Total fat: 0 g; Saturated fat: 0 g; Trans fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 10 mg; Carbohydrates: 12 g; Fiber: 2 g; Sugars: 9 g; Protein: 2 g; Vitamin D: 0 mg; Calcium: 32 mg; Iron: 0 mg; Potassium: 170 mg