Fun and healthy!
- 8 oz nonfat Greek yogurt
- 6 medium strawberries, cut into halves (½ cup)
- c cubed honeydew melon
- c cubed cantaloupe
- 1 small mango, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small papaya, peeled, seeded and cubed (about 1½ cups)
- c cubed and seeded watermelon
- 2 small mandarin oranges, peeled and separated
- 5 mint leaves for garnish
- 2 navel oranges, sliced and seeded for garnish
- Add yogurt and all fruits to a bowl and carefully mix together.
- Serve ½ cup as your dessert.
- Place the orange slices and mint leaves in the bowl as garnish.