Crisp grilled corn adds more flavor to any salad or salsa.
- Heat grill to medium/high. (You can also boil the corn until soft).
- Season the ears of corn with oil and sprinkle salt on them. Wrap in tinfoil and grill for 10 minutes, turning to cook evenly. Set aside to cool.
- Remove the foil. Holding each ear of corn vertically, run a knife down each side to remove the kernels. Transfer to a large bowl and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- 4 large ears of corn, husks removed
- 1 t extra virgin olive oil
- t salt
- 3 green onions, chopped
- c chopped red bell pepper
- c chopped green bell pepper
- c chopped yellow bell pepper
- c chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 t lime juice
- 1 t red chili powder
Total fat: 2 g; Saturated fat: 0 g; Trans fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 105 mg; Carbohydrates: 19 g; Fiber: 3 g; Sugars: 5 g; Protein: 3 g; Vitamin D: 0 mg; Calcium: 7 mg; Iron: .8 mg; Potassium: 257 mg