Add vegetables to your breakfast for a healthy way to start the day!
- 4 eggs
- c chopped red onion
- c chopped red bell pepper
- 1 c chopped fresh spinach
- 1 T olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 t garlic powder
- c queso fresco
- c chopped canned chipotle peppers
- Heat a nonstick skillet on low heat.
- Add oil and sauté onion until translucent. Add bell pepper and spinach.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl and add to skillet. Cook 5 minutes or until the egg is set.
- Season with salt and pepper and dash of garlic powder.
- Add cheese and the chipotle mix to the egg mixture. Combine and ready to serve. ¡Provecho!