This smoky and spicy cauliflower dish is easy for weeknights.
- 1 t olive oil
- c chopped onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut up in florets
- red bell pepper, sliced
- minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 c low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 T chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper, as desired
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes or until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and red bell peppers and cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add chipotles, chicken broth and cilantro. Combine and reduce heat. Cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.