This smoky and spicy cauliflower dish is easy for weeknights.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes or until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and red bell peppers and cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add chipotles, chicken broth and cilantro. Combine and reduce heat. Cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
easy Level | 40 minutes Total time | 60 Calories
- 1 t olive oil
- c chopped onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut up in florets
- red bell pepper, sliced
- minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 c low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 T chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper, as desired
Total fat: 1.5 g; Saturated fat: 0 g; Trans fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 150 mg; Carbohydrates: 10 g; Fiber: 3 g; Sugars: 4 g; Protein: 3 g; Vitamin D: 0 mcg; Calcium: 36 mg; Iron: .7 mg; Potassium: 501 mg