Delicious and lean, great for taquitos too!
- Trim fat from pork and place pork in a baking dish.
- Combine lime juice, black pepper, oregano, chipotle, salt, garlic and olive oil in a dish and stir well. Rub pork with this seasoning over all sides and cover with plastic. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove pork from dish. Discard marinade. Grill pork for 40-45 minutes or until done.
- Cut pork into 1/4-inch thick slices. Sprinkle cilantro and green onions on top.
- Serve with warm corn tortillas and slices of avocado.
- lbs lean pork tenderloin
- 3 large fresh limes, juiced
- 2 t black pepper
- 2 t dried oregano
- t canned chipotle
- t salt
- 6 crushed garlic cloves
- t olive oil
- c coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 T finely chopped green onions
- cilantro sprigs
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 8 small corn tortillas
Total fat: 14 g; Saturated fat: 2.5 g; Trans fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 80 mg; Sodium: 1320 mg; Carbohydrates: 31 g; Fiber: 7 g; Sugars: 3 g; Protein: 39 g; Vitamin D: 0 mcg; Calcium: 37 mg; Iron: 2 mg; Potassium: 1207 mg