This salsa goes well with pork, chicken or shrimp!
- Preheat grill.
- Grill pineapple slices, about 3 minutes on each side. Cool and chop.
- Grill Anaheim, red and yellow peppers until charred, about 4-6 minutes.
- Place grilled peppers in a plastic bag or cover with plastic wrap to sweat for 5 minutes.
- Peel peppers, discard seeds, and chop.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients, toss and serve. Season with salt as desired.
- 1 medium pineapple, skinned, cored, cut into slices
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted, seeded, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, roasted, seeded, diced
- 2 Anaheim peppers, roasted, stemmed, seeded
- c finely chopped green onion
- c chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 T fresh lime juice
- 1 chipotle chile, chopped (use canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce)
- salt, to taste
Total fat: 0 g; Saturated fat: 0 g; Trans fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 20 mg; Carbohydrates: 16 g; Fiber: 3 g; Sugars: 11 g; Protein: 1 g; Vitamin D: 0 mcg; Calcium: 18 mg; Iron: .9 mg; Potassium: 282 mg