This egg and chorizo dish is a great addition to Sunday brunch. I like to make my eggs over easy with chorizo on the side!
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey chorizo and cook for 8-10 minutes. Add eggs and stir (scramble) until eggs are fully cooked. Sprinkle with salt. (You can also make your eggs over easy with the chorizo on the side).
- Serve with corn tortillas. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
advanced Level | 30 minutes Total time | 220 Calories
- 2 t olive oil
- lb turkey chorizo
- 4 large eggs
- t salt and black pepper
- 4 small (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 T chopped fresh cilantro
Total fat: 11 g; Saturated fat: 2.5 g; Trans fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 190 mg; Sodium: 540 mg; Carbohydrates: 13 g; Fiber: 2 g; Sugars: 1 g; Protein: 17 g; Vitamin D: .8 mcg; Calcium: 37 mg; Iron: 2 mg; Potassium: 104 mg