Tasty, easy and healthy!
- In small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients; set aside.
- Slice roasted chicken into strips.
- In large serving bowl, toss together romaine lettuce, beans, corn, tomatoes and onions. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a platter and arrange broken chips on the platter.
- Add chicken strips and more cilantro on top. Ready to serve.
- Note: To make your own corn tortilla chips, drizzle olive oil on both sides of fresh corn tortilla, cut into strips and bake for 6 to 10 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees F.
easy Level | 30 minutes Total time | 220 Calories
- 2 roasted boneless chicken breasts
- 1 t cumin
- 25 corn tortilla chips, crushed
- 8 large romaine lettuce leaves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- c cup (½ of 15.5-ounce can) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- c cup (½ of 11-ounce can), corn with red bell pepper or Mexicorn, drained
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, thinly chopped
- For the Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette:
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T lime juice
- 2 t finely chopped fresh cilantro
- t adobo chile powder
Total fat: 9 g; Saturated fat: 2 g; Trans fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 30 mg; Sodium: 290 mg; Carbohydrates: 19 g; Fiber: 4 g; Sugars: 2 g; Protein: 15 g; Vitamin D: 0 mcg; Calcium: 30 mg; Iron: 1 mg; Potassium: 174 mg