Sabroso y fácil!
- In a large mixing bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, cilantro, oregano, garlic, paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Place chicken pieces in the bowl and combine to marinade.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Discard the marinade.
- Place chicken, diced onion and sliced bell peppers in a baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes; check for doneness with a meat thermometer until it reads 160 to 165 degrees F.
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 T lemon juice
- c chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 t dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 t paprika
- 1 t salt
- 1 t black pepper
- c diced onion
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut horizontally in half to create 2 thinner pieces
- 1 c seeded and sliced, mixed bell peppers (medley of small, colorful peppers)
Total fat: 4.5 g; Saturated fat: 1 g; Trans fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 55 mg; Sodium: 430 mg; Carbohydrates: 4 g; Fiber: 1 g; Sugars: 2 g; Protein: 18 g; Vitamin D: 0 mcg; Calcium: 23 mg; Iron: 1 mg; Potassium: 367 mg