This dish is wonderful with quinoa salad or roasted peppers with lentils.
- Preheat grill.
- Rinse fish gently and pat dry.
- Brush fish with a little olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper over fish flesh.
- Divide cilantro and lime slices evenly among fish cavities.
- Place fish over grill for 5 minutes and flip once.
- Squeeze lime juice over fish and transfer to a platter.
- 4 (7-ounce) whole trout fillets with skin
- Salt and black pepper, as desired
- 1 t olive oil
- 1 c chopped cilantro
- 2 medium limes, thinly sliced; reserve a wedge for juice
Total fat: 7 g; Saturated fat: 1.5 g; Trans fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 95 mg; Sodium: 50 mg; Carbohydrates: 4 g; Fiber: 1 g; Sugars: 0 g; Protein: 33 g; Vitamin D: 0 mcg; Calcium: 106 mg; Iron: 1.1 mg; Potassium: 804 mg